Join us for the 17th Annual AzusaFest celebration, at the historic Azusa Street Mission Revival location! Come Worship the Lord with us and cry to the Lord for Revival in this nation!!! The winner of the William J. Seymour award will be announced!
Our theme this year is ” “Revival…God’s people Awakening!”
“Then the Spirit of the LORD will come upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man.” I Samuel 10:6 NKJV
Schedule of activities:
Here’s an overview of the event:
Friday, April 14th, 2023 – Pentecostal Tour 10am 12:30pm , Registration required Saturday, April 15th, 9am – 5pm, Registration is Free!
Morning Session: 9am – 12pm
1. Welcome, Prayer, (Worship -Tara Parham)
2. Worship Dance by Psalms Dance Network
3. Introduction of National William Seymour Award
4. Bishop Ed Smith – Preaching/Healing ministry
5. Prophetic Release
“God’s Heart Luncheon “
1. Prayer & testimony- John & Lanetia Patrick (Dating, Courtship & Marriage while being saved)
2. SnowBall Church Pastors Lucas & Ana Rodrigues – Worship & testimony – (Your Purpose in God, going through the fire with God)
Afternoon Session: 1pm – 5pm
1. Welcome, Prayer, (Worship – Tara Parham)
2. Bishop Ronald Hill – Prayer Clinic
3. Prophetic release
4. Pastor Caleb Cooper – by video ( called as a college student- Revival & Fresh-fire)
5. Worship – John Patrick
7. Pastor Jim Domen – former homosexual, saved & delivered, then called into ministry!
8. Introduction of International William Seymour Award Recipient
9. Bishop Bill Hamon – by video – Giving a prophetic charge to the next generation!
10. Prophetic release and dismissal
Why: We need REVIVAL!!!
In light of the season that we live in, NOW is the time to press into God, to cry out to the HOLY SPIRIT to fill us AGAIN!! We want a new fire; WE NEED THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TODAY!!!
Consider giving a donation for the Azusafest budget: $5, $10 or $25 or any amount, every donation will be a great BLESSING!!! Click on this link to give online at Eventbrite.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!!!
For more information, call our office: 323-692-7268.
We have many great surprises, more details to come!
We recommend the Miyako Hotel within walking distance of the church
We invite people to bring flags & banners to Azusa street, Saturday April 15th !!!
For additional information, please send your questions to : email@example.com